I’m looking forward to the Residential Design & Construction conference which takes place in Boston on April 4th and 5th. This conference is unique in that it focuses on the needs of both the consumer and professional attendee.
- For design and construction professionals – Over 75 workshop and professional development opportunities to enrich residential design and construction professionals’ design and technical skills.
- For consumers – A series of workshops run in the exhibit hall for consumers to learn the latest in residential design and construction including how to work with an architect, contractor, interior designer etc.
- Keynote Address For Design and Construction Professionals
- Designing the Future of Design
Sponsored by Dwell
- Special Design Exhibits
- For everyone – Including the national student/young designer housing competition results, the residential work of New England architects and the Residential Design and Construction Firm Showcase.
- Panel Discussions and Networking Sessions
- For the trade – Many professional associations are involved in Residential Design. Specific workshops and social events are incorporated into the program to attract members of these important groups.