One of our traditional rites of early Spring here in New England is the venerable Boston Flower Show going on right now. And given the winter we’ve had, this is just what I need and I will be there this afternoon, just soaking it all up!
• Garden Marketplace: Hundreds of retail vendors feature thousands
of plants, garden tools and furnishings, landscape services, botanical
décor and floral themed gifts.
• The Birds & the Bees: Experts will be demonstrating how to raise
chickens and keep bees – two of the fastest growing environmental
• From Garden to Gourmet: Local chefs teach how to grow, use and
preserve produce and herbs for year-round enjoyment and nutrition.
• Floral Competitions: The annual tradition continues as the
Garden Club Federation of Massachusetts and the Massachusetts
Horticultural Society coordinate colorful competitions amongst the
region’s top amateur floral arrangers and horticulturists, all set to the
• Ask the Experts: Master Gardeners will be on hand to help with
vexing garden issues from soil typing to insect treatments.
• Little Sprouts Kids Corner: Children’s activities
Have a great weekend everyone!Favorite Tips for a Well-Decorated Home? Click here!