Hello and welcome to another periodic Travel Tuesday! (Okay – very periodic – we sadly can’t travel every week!)
I wanted to share The Redemptory New Orleans Short Term Rental – a fabulous newly minted (in an 1885 shotgun style) bed & breakfast property hosted by my friend Deborah Peterson Milne and her husband Graham Milne. Deborah and Graham have made quite a name for themselves rehabbing properties from Scotland (where Graham is from) to Seattle – both large and small (they did over an Airstream a few years ago!) This is their 2nd New Orleans property in the last few years. I truly don’t know where the energy comes from! Because they don’t just point and write checks – they do most of the work themselves.
From their AirBnB listing: The Redemptory New Orleans Short Term Rental Air BnB listing:
Your stay will be in a meticulously designed and remodeled historic double-shotgun which took us took 2 years to complete. A fun mix of vintage, and modern.
*You will have 1400 sq. ft of living space to enjoy.
* Dining table for 6
* Fast Wi-Fi, the best Cox has to offer.
* Small private outdoor patio space.
* Off-street parking.
The house has 3 bedrooms as follows:
* Bedroom 1: one Queen sized bed
* Bedroom 2: one Queen sized bed
* Bathroom 1: shared by bedrooms one & two. Shower, washer & dryer.
* Bedroom 3: one Queen sized bed with en-suite bathroom with tub/shower.
* Private patio area accessed off of bedroom two
* Lounge area: Sit, relax and chat in the lounge with its own smart-tv.
* Kitchen: grab a quick bite and sit around the table for 6 to make strategic plans for your day. There is everything you’ll need.
Just like New Orleans itself – The Redemptory New Orleans short term rental is colorful, quirky and eclectic.
I’ve been to New Orleans a couple of times – it’s such a magical place – the most unique city in the United States, no question. If your travels are taking you to NOLA you should definitely check out the warm hospitality of the Redemptory New Orleans short term rental and Deborah and Graham who will undoubtedly make your stay memorable.
Whether you’re traveling in real life or via your laptop – enjoy!
(Pin for future reference)
I decorated a short term rental project a few years ago – check it out!