We are an interior design consulting firm specializing in residential interior design and decoration services for clients in our hometown of Duxbury, Massachusetts as well as the Greater Boston area, North and South Shores, Cape Cod and the Islands, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
Our design style is steeped in the classic New England vernacular without ever being stuffy. We believe that our homes should be as unique as we are. We believe that modern functionality can live very well with traditional style. We believe in the importance of fine detailing and quality materials that last. We believe in comfortable luxury.
We develop design plans around the specific needs of our clients, whether it’s one room or a whole house, in person or at-a-distance, or even if you just want some hand-holding along the way.
CLASSIC BESPOKE INTERIOR DESIGN & DECORATION SERVICES
Our comprehensive, tailored interior design services include:
- Space planning with complete furniture layouts using 3D renderings to help you “see” the final result.
- Custom designed window treatments, soft furnishings & upholstery, hard treatments and casegoods
- Flooring, carpets & rugs
- Lighting, fixtures & finishes.
- Art & accessories
- Custom color consultations
- Bathroom & kitchen style including cabinetry, tile and appliances
- Design oversight from start to a beautiful finish.
- All of our projects begin with a conversation. This discovery phase includes the scope of your project, what are you looking to accomplish and when, what is your preferred style, your needs and wants, what other services or trades will be needed, and finally, what are you prepared to invest in your project (aka your budget). This is usually a one to two hour meeting at your home. Fee: $450.00, payable in advance. Depending on your location, a travel fee may be added.
Learn More about our Classic Bespoke Interior Design Services here: Working with Linda Merrill
Learn about our Virtual Design Services here and our QuickQ Q&A Design Services here.
Tell us about your project!