We are an interior design consulting firm specializing in residential interior design and decoration services for clients in our hometown of Duxbury, Massachusetts as well as the Greater Boston area, North and South Shores, Cape Cod and the Islands, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
Our design style is steeped in the classic New England vernacular without ever being stuffy. We believe that our homes should be as unique as we are. We believe that modern functionality can live very well with traditional style. We believe in the importance of fine detailing and quality materials that last. We believe in comfortable luxury.
We develop design plans around the specific needs of our clients, whether it’s one room or a whole house, in person or at-a-distance, or even if you just want some hand-holding along the way.
CLASSIC BESPOKE INTERIOR DESIGN & DECORATION SERVICES
Our comprehensive, tailored interior design services include:
- Space planning with complete furniture layouts using 3D renderings to help you “see” the final result.
- Custom designed window treatments, soft furnishings & upholstery, hard treatments and casegoods
- Flooring, carpets & rugs
- Lighting, fixtures & finishes.
- Art & accessories
- Custom color consultations
- Bathroom & kitchen style including cabinetry, tile and appliances
- Design oversight from start to a beautiful finish.
- All of our projects begin with a conversation. This discovery phase includes the scope of your project, what are you looking to accomplish and when, what is your preferred style, your needs and wants, what other services or trades will be needed, and finally, what are you prepared to invest in your project (aka your budget). This is usually a one to two hour meeting at your home. Fee: $450.00, payable in advance. Depending on your location, a travel fee may be added.
- Click here to learn more about working with us!
VIRTUAL e-DESIGN SERVICES
Classic design. Modern approach.
If you like our work, but don’t live in our service area, or are looking for a direction but want to manage your own project, our Virtual e-Design service is the perfect choice.
We’ll send you a comprehensive step-by-step workbook to get you started (how to measure your room, what photographs to take and more) and to give you the opportunity to tell us about yourself and your design dreams.
Once we have your information and specifications, we’ll go to work on your design boards and we will work together through emails, phone calls, FaceTime or Skype to refine the plan.
Your package, delivered electronically, will include design boards including renderings of the newly designed room, floor plans, a complete shopping list with all prices and links for purchasing. We will also include detailed instructions for installing window treatments and any other specialty items. In addition, you will have the opportunity to purchase items from to-the-trade only resources at exclusive pricing.
Click here to learn more about how Virtual e-Design works, including a video which illustrates the process and deliverables.
DESIGNER TO CALL
It’s literally what it says it is - I will be your designer to call when you have questions as you’re tackling your own projects. Time is pre-billed in three-hour increments at a rate of $175.00 per hour. We can establish a weekly call, or you can email me to set up a call to go over your question, or we can work via email. All time is billed in 15-minute increments and you will have access to an online timesheet so you can track how much time is left on your account. Time must be utilized within 120 days of purchase. Balances beyond that point are voided and non-refundable.